With the start of the new year comes new beginnings, and what better way to jumpstart your career than through the power of positive affirmations? Affirmations can help you stay focused, productive, and motivated to reach your goals. Also, they can be easy to incorporate into your life.
Here are a few creative ways to incorporate affirmations into your life:
1. Write it out: Writing down your affirmations can help you stay on track and increase your self-awareness. Keep a journal to write your affirmations in and refer back to it when you need a reminder of what you’re working towards.
2. Make it a mantra: Create a mantra that you can repeat to yourself throughout the day. This will help you stay focused and motivated to reach your goals. Once you create a mantra, aim to say it daily so you get into a habit.
3. Visualize success: Visualize yourself achieving your goals and reaching success. You have to really see yourself achieving your goals in order for them to happen. “If you don't believe in yourself no one else will”. As you visualize your success find one affirmation to say in combination with it. This will be your go-to affirmation when you think of your dreams throughout the day and remind yourself that they are possible.
4. Post it: Post your affirmations in places where you can see them every day. Use post-it notes or if you want something more creative use expo markers on your bathroom mirror. It's a fun way to keep you motivated and can be elevated daily with different colors or drawings. 😊
5. Share it: Share your affirmations with friends and family to keep you accountable for reaching your goals. Send daily affirmation texts to your closest friend and see if they will do the same. Incorporating affirmations into your daily life will make it easier for you to keep this habit throughout the entire year. Yes from January to December we will be prioritizing affirming what we desire. 😉